- Truss-Style Docks are manufactured of quality marine grade aluminum and assembled with stainless steel fasteners for minimal maintenance and longevity.
- The ideal choice for both residential and light marina applications.
- Four decking options allow you to create the look you want. Choose from cedar, aluminum, shorestep or Vinyl decking.
- Dock sections arrange for a variety of system layouts to meet both esthetic and functional requirements.
- The truss design allows waves to flow through allowing the dock frame to remain stable.
- Screw Adjustable Legs adjust for maximum leveling capabilities and to accommodate up to 11 ft. of water.
- Screw Adjustable Legs permit leveling of individual dock sections from the top of the dock.
- Easy assembly without special tools permits quick installation and adjustability.
- Customize your dock with a variety of accessories to suit your application.
- 15 Year Limited Warranty
Vinyl decking features a unique web Chevron pattern that allows water and sunlight to pass through the decking surface.
Aluminum decking systems are high performance outdoor decking product designed to look great for decades. Enjoy the value of owning a dock with virtually no annual maintenance costs. The designs and manufacturing process is in place so aluminum does not get hot to the touch- Even in DIRECT SUNLIGHT!!!
Thick Cedar Decking
1.5” Thick Cedar decking is used with our Alummikon Frame and works great with commercial floats. Thick cedar offers the same maintenance and requirements as thin cedar decking but offers extra strength and durability along with the Alummikon frame. This floating dock was built to with stand rough conditions.
Easy-to-clean, non-porous vinyl surface that won’t stain from accidental spills or ground-in dirt. Deck systems are offered in a variety of colors that are UV protected for long-term durability and superior color retention. Plus, it cuts, fastens and handles easier than wood planks.
- Snap-in fill pieces hide fasteners 12′, 16′ and 20′ lengths
- Easy-to-install planks screw directly to joists and prevent squeaking
- Safe, non-slip, raised ridge tread
- End cover fastener
- End cover 12′ lengths
- Rigid multi-ribbed profile spans 24″ joist spacing (16″ recommended)
- 3/4″ fascia cover plug